If you want to reserve a hall at StuZ2 (CAB-building as well as HXE), you have to fill the reservation form. Before you do so, it is important that you know all the regulations (from ETH as well as VSETH), furthermore the informations concerning reservation procedure, technical equipment, drinking order, prices, etc.
Reading all that is essential! The Links to all that you can find (unfortuneately only) on our German-language site.
For informations about the rooms please go to Infrastructure > Event rooms
After receiving your room request (reservation form) the StuZ-manager will check it and get the needed documents from ETH.
(informations about ETH permits you can find here.)
If everything’s fine, we will send you the contract with further descriptions about how to continue…
Links and informations
Current informations date: May, 21st 2019
- “External organisations” are temporarily not allowed to make event enquiries due to organisational reasons. We ask for your understanding.
- Outside semester times, VSETH event rooms can only be requested directly via ETH Licensing Office!
- Please take note philosophy of room-use for HXE which is in force since September 2018. More informations here…
Further informations / forms:
- Please refer to the German-language page (click here)
- If you intend to use the HXE, please read these very important informations concerning philosophy of room-use and noise problems!
Management StuZ (accessibility and contact informations here)
last updated: 21.05.19/gk