If you want to reserve a hall at StuZ2 (CAB-building as well as HXE), you have to fill the reservation form. Before you do so, it is important that you know all the regulations (from ETH as well as VSETH), furthermore the informations concerning reservation procedure, technical equipment, drinking order, prices, etc.
Reading all that is essential! The Links to all that you can find (unfortuneately only) on our German-language site.

For informations about the rooms please go to Infrastructure > Event rooms

After receiving your room request (reservation form) the StuZ-manager will check it and get the needed documents from ETH.
(informations about ETH permits you can find here.)
If everything’s fine, we will send you the contract with further descriptions about how to continue…

Links and informations

Current informations date: April, 27th 2018

  • Reservation requests are now only possible for the autumn semester!
  • Due to planned repair work there are no events possible during the semester break – neither in CAB nor in HXE!  

Further informations / forms:



Management StuZ (accessibility and contact informations here)

last updated: 08.03.18/gk