Student organisations can borrow all sorts of materials belonging to VSETH. Among these materials you can find a grill, pavilions, projectors, induction hotplates and cooking pots etc.
The reservation is free, as long as the materials are returned in a flawless condition and at the date stipulated.
Consultations / clarification questions directly with the management of StuZ (generally not with the secretariat or the executive board), thanks.
Current informations date: February, 14th 2017
- No messages.
- Rental conditions (DE)
- List of available materials (DE)
- material which is currently not useable:
→ please refer to the german site (DE)._
- Request for material reservation (DE)
The collection and return of material taken from CAB normally take place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, in each case from 3 to 4 o’clock pm during the presence time of the operations manager of the StuZ2 (office hours, off on Wednesdays!).
At HXE – after the agreement – the things can be taken by yourself, also at times beyond the ones mentioned above.
Reusable cups: Hints for using and cleaning can be found here (in German language only).
For further information, please contact the operations manager StuZ2.
External material rental und suppliers (recommendation):
- KOSTA (The commission of the Polyball rents a diversity of technical and decoration items)
- Flashlight (Rental and delivery of administrative technology)
- Schöni PartyWare AG (Rentals of awnings, party tents, benches, grills, etc.)
- Inter comestibles (The uncomplicated beverage supplier for Zurich City)
- Metzgerei Angst (Meat processor including delivery for Zurich City)
- Coop Hönggerberg (Nice operator, which leaves nothing to be desired, tel. 044 403 53 20)
Management StuZ (accessibility and contact informations here)
last updated: 16.02.17/gk