Student organisations can borrow all sorts of materials belonging to VSETH. Among these materials you can find a grill, pavilions, projectors, induction hotplates and cooking pots etc.
The reservation is free, as long as the materials are returned in a flawless condition and at the date stipulated.
Consultations / clarification questions directly with the management of StuZ (generally not with the secretariat or the executive board), thanks.
Current informations date: May, 12th 2017
- Please note that there’s currently not everything as listed available.
Request for the use of materials (from CAB or from HXE)
Procedure: 1. -> 2. -> 3. -> 4.
1. Read our rental conditions (click here, sorry only in German language)
2. See List of available materials (click here, sorry only in German language)
3. Take note of material which is currently not useable:
.. Please switch to the german site (DE)
.. Thank you.
4. Fill the request form (click here, sorry only in German language)
The collection and return of material taken from CAB normally take place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, in each case from 3 to 4 o’clock pm during the presence time of the operations manager of the StuZ2 (office hours, off on Wednesdays!).
At HXE – after the agreement – the things can be taken and returned by yourself, also at times beyond the ones mentioned above.
Reusable cups: Hints for using and cleaning can be found here (in German language only).
For further information, please contact the operations manager StuZ2.
External material rental und suppliers (recommendation):
- KOSTA (The commission of the Polyball rents a diversity of technical and decoration items)
- Flashlight (Rental and delivery of administrative technology)
- Schöni PartyWare AG (Rentals of awnings, party tents, benches, grills, etc.)
- Inter comestibles (The uncomplicated beverage supplier for Zurich City)
- Metzgerei Angst (Meat processor including delivery for Zurich City)
- Coop Hönggerberg (Nice operator, which leaves nothing to be desired, tel. 044 403 53 20)
- A/V Checkout Service of ETH (choose Zentrum or Hönggerberg)
Management StuZ (accessibility and contact informations here)
last updated: 12.05.17/gk