Everything the logos need to be on can be found in the CI-Guidelines.
TLDR: Documents for externals from size A4 and websites must carry the logo with byline, smaller documents and merchandising can carry the reduced logo. EPS and PNG formats should be used for print and SVG for web. For layout you can also use the inverse or completely black logo, if it fits better. Details can be found in the design guide.
- Fachvereins-Logos-all (202.6 KiB)
- Gestaltungs-Leitfaden 17-06-18 (3.8 MiB)
- Kommissions-Logos-all (1.1 MiB)
- Logo-ohne-Byline-all (77.2 KiB)
- Logo-signet-all (1.0 MiB)
- Organisations-Logos-all (317.5 KiB)
- Vseth Logos-all (190.5 KiB)